One step forward, 2 steps back...

Well,

tonight I stumbled across a big fat schoolboy error I've slipped upon with the first Episode in the finale.

I won't go into details, but it means pulling the sodding development back and transferring it across to another .esp...

Oh well, I was slightly dubious about it to be honest.

Will update accordingly.

As for bug reports and issues with current releases, be aware there'll be a mega-patch intending to fix and resolve a lot of issues and annoyances with the mod.

General criticism has deemed flying the TARDIS to be too tricky. Personally, I find this LAZY, but who am I to judge? Thus as a nice little treat and not to exclude those that like what I've done with the ship, I'll deliver you all a big fat one-button-does-all pressie.

No comments: