A very brief update to let you know how amazingly well progress has gone.
Both Spyduck and I have been power-housing it through development, and I'd dare even say we've worked harder than ever before in the past month.
So in true, rushed fashion;
- The quest is in, with 5 distinct and unique locations, playable and completable
- All 5 monsters are ingame, working and complete
- TARDIS Flight has been refined with 4 modes, bug-free
- Onboard Systems (Components & Fuel) are ingame and working without fault, with repair and upgrade functionality to all.
- A new CSR (Context Sensitive Response) flight system has been implemented during 3 of the 4 Flight Modes.
- The PXP (Pilot XP) and 10-Level Levelling system has been implemented, as at current without rewards but soon to be added
- TARDIS interior has been fully modelled, with living quarters, wardrobes, swimming pool and control room
- TARDIS console is fully interactive, with animated Nav and Helm controls
- TARDISCraft (henceforth dubbed) is our current stage of development, allowing onboard crafting of 4 unique Who-themed items to be built and upgraded during your adventures
There's only 1 major system we're yet to finish, but I have every confidence that with the speed we're working at, things should gel together pretty nicely.
Until our next update,