Tonight has been productive. Wrapping up on the heavier duty parts of Wave One, we are both feverishly working away on revising touches and whatnot to bring you something special (00:36am GMT as I write this and going strong)
So as another little piece of info, see below the complete list of features you'll expect to unzip with Wave One...
Wave 1 Features
- An introductory and follow-on optional quest pulling you into the background that sets the stage for Waves 2 and 3
- Interchangeable TARDIS Coral & Nautical Desktop Themes
- Upgradable Sonic & Laser Screwdrivers, each with 5 distinct modes
- Temporal Engineering Skill with upgrade unlocks
- TARDIS Piloting Skill with control and feature unlocks
- 5 Interior Rooms to configure your Ships interior with
- Primary and Auxiliary Systems to configure and upgrade
- 3 Flight Modes;
- Spatial Randomiser with 100 Mojave locations,
- Vortex Flight with endless XP Gringing capability
- and Programmable Flight, opening up any previously visited locations to you via the ship Navicomp
- Real-time Flight Effects from explosions to 'seasick cam'
- CSR! 'Context-Sensitive Response', an unscripted, randomised flight command system
Once released, the plan is to patch any major bugs not found by our testers, but otherwise, the key thing, is to take a break.
Once we've taken enough time, we intend on cracking on with Wave 2, which will introduce 7 Monsters, old and new, to the Mojave, along with a continuation of the story started in Wave One, additional rooms in the TARDIS and more items and equipment to craft, upgrade and charge into battle with.
Until the time is right,