Is This Death?

I'm not dead, but thanks for checking up on me.

No, far from it. I've been incredibly busy recently, and I can honestly admit I can't remember the last time I opened the GECK to do some actual work.

However that's all about to change.

You see, I'm giving up. I'm committing to ending the project, and handing my keys over to Spyduck to do as he pleases.

...But not just yet. I have one more treat for you all, my little ode to the followers and the fans that have patiently waited to get their hands on the immortality of Regeneration, or face off against the Daleks and the Cybermen.

So, coming soon, in a completely diluted form, will be the remaining chunks of Fallout Who. My swansong.

With the weather this nice in the UK at the moment, it's difficult to get myself indoors and focus, but with lots of tea and reruns of Classic Who, nothing will get in my way.

Demeggy

15 comments:

Dracony said...

Thanks for the update Demeggy, sad it had to end like this but if your happy I'm happy! I hope Spyduck will do something nice with the mod, would be so sad if it just died. But thanks for your amazing work and good luck in the future!

Cheers Dracony

Unknown said...

You're generous to take of your time to try to finish this mod for your followers, and thanks for letting us know on the situation, I wish you luck for the future and thank you for what you did and will do for what you planned about the remaining chunks.

Anonymous said...

Nooooooooo!

DontBlink said...

Thank you Demeggy for all your hard work and thank you Spyduck for taking over to continue the Fallout Who experience on! Demeggy your work has been amazing so far and you should be so proud! Hope you and your fiancee live a long and happy life together!

"This song is ending. But the story never ends" - OOD-Sigma.

Thank you Demeggy!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Demeggy, the amount of time and effort you've put into it all has been and is amazing and brilliant. A shame that "life" is getting in the way of you properly finishing and completing the project but with how much you've done and given us, and will give before you permanently walk away from it, that's more than we could ask for. Again thank you and we really look forward to seeing and playing the rest of Fallout Who =).

Stevielfc said...

Really sad to hear that but i really hope we regeneration anyway id love to see my character regenerate if we get that then i will be very happy with that and thats that :)

BreakingSinCity said...

Glad to know you will be giving this mod one more shot, thank you so much.

An Avid Fan. said...

Forever will you have our undying gratitude.

Yours Sincerely
The Writer of this message.

onimale said...

Good man

Jeffery said...

thanks for giving life to one of my favorite games and allowing me to fly a TARDIS

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all Demggy and good luck for the future

Anonymous said...

Dude you are not going to go! i forbid you :(


You will be missed

Anonymous said...

Weather this nice? I can't cope with the heat we're having.

Best of luck going on. :D

Anonymous said...

I don't want you to go... But you should do what best for you.

Anonymous said...

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy!