UNIT...

Firstly,

thanks, many many many thanks to everyone who's downloaded Jack. I've had a great reception, and a few bugs have been pointed out, and I'm looking to release a Jack 2.0 over the next few days with ammendments made.

Now to the nitty gritty, with only 9 days left to go, the pressure's on, and I've been whiling away my time every day getting more and more absorbed in getting the project finished.

Over the past 2 days, I've been focusing solely on mapping, specifically Fort Osterhagen's interior.

As you were all aware, the UNIT base holds more than just the TARDIS, and for size, a tiny snippet of what to expect can be found below. Be aware, this isn't just any normal armour...

I've also drafted in a tiny necessary puzzle to get you into the facility, which requires pretty much zero brain power, but it works anyway and serves its purpose.




With just over a week to go, things need to get finished. I'm struggling with some aspects of the models and the animation still, but I'll persevere and get it all sorted.

Until then, keep your eyes out for Jack 2.0 and further updates.

Kris

No comments: