Download @ The Nexus
FALLOUT WHO: GHOSTS IN THE MACHINE 1.0 README
DEMEGGY, KRIS LUPTON
3. HOW TO USE
- IMPORTANT NOTES -
- POINT LOOKOUT AND MOTHERSHIP ZETA ARE REQUIRED TO PLAY THIS MOD -
- A CLEAN, FRESH INSTALL OF THE ACCOMPANYING LAST CHILD OF GALLIFREY MASTER FILE 'MUST' 'MUST' "MUST!" BE COPIED INTO
YOUR DATA DIRECTORY. REMOVE ANY PREVIOUS INSTANCES OF THIS FILE AND REFER TO THIS ONLY. IT MUST BE ACTIVE TO PLAY
THROUGH GHOSTS IN THE MACHINE.
- VERSION 1.0 CONTAINS ONLY THE QUEST AND MAIN REWARD. ADDITIONAL FEATURES SUCH AS WORKSHOP UPGRADES, TARDIS
RECALIBRATION AND COLLECTABLE ITEMS WILL BE RELEASED OVER THE COURSE OF THE NEXT FEW WEEKS.
- BUG REPORTING AS ALWAYS :)
- THERE MAY BE A PARTICULARLY TRICKY BUG THATS NOT POSSIBLE TO PREVENT AT CURRENT. IF YOU LOAD BOTH MOD FILES AND
HAVENT COMPLETED THE LAST CHILD OF GALLIFREY, GHOSTS IN THE MACHINE MAY SIMULTAENEOUSLY START.
TO WORK AROUND THIS; DO "NOT" ACTIVATE GHOSTS IN THE MACHINE "UNTIL" YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE LAST CHILD OF GALLIFREY.
- IMPORTANT: REGENERATION WILL RANDOMISE YOUR ATTRIBUTES, YOUR SKILLS AND YOUR STATS. PLEASE BE AWARE BEFORE
COMPLAINING THAT YOUR SKILLED UP, LEVELLED UP WASTELANDER NOW HAS POOR SMALL GUNS SKILLS :)
- HINT: A SONIC SCREWDRIVER WILL BE VERY, VERY HANDY. BUT NOT IMPORTANT.
Ghosts in the Machine
The TARDIS has suffered massive internal damage. The external reality is leaking into the ship, filling it with all
kinds of nasty creatures and instabilities. You must work your way through to its heart, sealing three unstable
ruptures along the way.
The Gardens - with Pollination Unit and deadly Vampire Ivy
The Music Room - with a handy Audio system for the ships interior and new collectable Records to find
The Gallery - with vaults of treasure to loot and 8 mysterious podiums to show off your treasures from the Fallout
- Regeneration! Imbue your Wastelanders biology with Time Lord DNA and defy death in most situations with the
ability to come back (Warning; Regeneration can lead to altered vital stats and skills)
2. INSTALLATION - VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE FOLLOW CAREFULLY
1) Unzip all folders and files into your Fallout 3 directory
(e.g. C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Fallout 3\Data...)
2) IMPORTANT! USE THIS FILE INSTEAD OF PREVIOUS PATCHED .ESP'S OF THE MOD
2) Utilise the mod using FOMM - Fallout Mod Manager(http://sourceforge.net/projects/fomm/)
3) Load up and play
3. HOW TO USE
The quest will begin once you have completed the Last Child of Gallifrey.
Simply approach the Console Scanner to enjoy.
Regeneration occurs when Time Lords bodies weaken and begin to die. It is not always a given, and can not always occur.
Once your HP is below 10%, you will return to the TARDIS where you will regenerate. Your stats will alter and you will
be given the opportunity to change your appearance.
The Author does not give consent for the modification or alteration and distribution of this mod.
Sounds and Property are Copyright of the BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
No profit is to or has been made from the development of this project
Doctor Who, the TARDIS, Sonic Screwdriver, K9, River Song and Jack Harkness copyright BBC 1963.
TARDIS Index File information obtained via http://www.wikipedia.org
Many, many thanks to all my supporters who prompted me to progress after the success with Release One. A special thanks
to Scott, riker148, for being an awesome and patient tester, and producing a brilliant teaser trailer.