Update 3,333457...

So what's going on? Where's the activity?

It's been an incredibly hectic fortnight for us at the team. One of us has suffered a family loss, one of us is on holiday for a week and one of us is completely snowed under at work.

We'll be announcing updates in detail shortly, but I'd like to take the opportunity to thank everyone so far for their patience. What we're trying to do is produce something with a level of professional quality about it, and for that, it takes time, so many thanks for hanging on in there.

At the moment, Spyduck's been working hard on completely brand new kitpiece meshes for our top secret announcement, whilst I've been working hard on some interesting new mechanics you'll come across during gameplay.

We'll keep you posted over the coming weeks,

But until then, enjoy the start of Series 6 second half and keep following us,

Demeggy

11 comments:

Archer said...

No worries guys, we all know you're working hard and are going to come up with something amazing. I just can't wait to get my hands on the TARDIS! :)

Anonymous said...

i dont care how long i have to wait i know youll do a good job

Cwang92 said...

I'll wait as long as I have to for this mod! But, I am really sorry to hear that one of the team has lost a loved one, for what it's worth my sympathies go out to you and your family.....

Scott said...

Thanks Cwang82 it means a lot to me.

M12Sarge said...

If only you guys got paid for this. Sorry for your loss, Scott

MegaUnoriginal said...

how did they die scott?

sorry, I'm terribly unsensitive with this stuff.

Kris said...

Rather personal question Mega, best left unanswered for Scott's privacy.

We'll be giving a lot of info this weekend to coincide with the start of series 6.5

Jack said...

Well, I just appreciate that this mod is being made at all, whatever the schedule on it. Though definitely it can be hard to wait for a good thing. lol.

Anonymous said...

I'll wait til the End of Time for this mod.

Anonymous said...

i just had an idea do you think would could make it so the hat stand inside the TARDIS could have say have hats or coats to hang off it you wont have to do it with all clothes just say the ones in the TARDIS just thought it would be cool

Anonymous said...

Well I can wait for the release of Fallout Who. My sympathies to you Scott really I'm so so sorry for your loss.