Fallout Who Vegas 1.0 - Download Now
We've done it... Fallout Who Vegas 1.0 is now available to download!
After years of rebuilds, rewrites, redesigns, re-everything; FWV has gone live!
It's a long collab between myself and Spyduck, and we've both worked very hard at getting it right, so please, sit back, take the wheel and enjoy the TARDIS.
I can't stress enough, follow the readme, leaf through the .pdf reference guide included and above all, have fun.
Fallout Who Vegas
Download Link: http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/50132
Fallout Who Vegas brings the TARDIS to the Mojave Wasteland, and not just as a portable home...
traverse the Desert in style, with 100 landing locations to visit, a plethora of controls to manipulate, a
menagerie of systems to customise and a labyrinth of wonderful rooms to explore.
Set to the backdrop of a mysterious quest thrusting you into the Courier's near future, questions must
be answered and mysteries must be solved...
- 2 new and unique Skill Trees tailored to life aboard the TARDIS; Piloting and Temporal Engineering
- 100 Mojave locations to visit at random
- 3 very different Flight Modes to unlock and utilise; randomise your destination, traverse the Space
Time Vortex or Programme previously visited locations
- Build and upgrade the Sonic and Laser Screwdrivers, each with very different and unique functions
from lockpicking to miniaturising your foe to a doll-sized death
- Configure the ships systems; Repair, Refuel and upgrade Auxiliary systems and balance available
Power to your whim to grant additional rooms within the Ships interior
- A unique Context-Sensitive Response Flight minigame - piloting the TARDIS isn't just a case of
pulling a lever and sitting back, not for a novice. Follow the given instructions and respond in time or
feel the consequences...
- A quest brimmed with intrigue, setting up the plot for upcoming adventures that will challenge you
mentally and skillfully...