The Name of the Doctor - Leak

Hi all,

It saddens me that this has happened, and as I'm sure many of you have heard, the Name of the Doctor was leaked when copies of Series 7b were distributed by BBC Worldwide to some US pre-orders.

Arseholes. (Worldwide, not the fans)

You lucky swines I say to those on the receiving end. It was all above board and for that, you deserve a treat at the behest of a total cockup.

But for the rest of us, I implore you; do not come onto the blog or the forums (or the nexus) and spoil it for us.

I'll make my warning clear. If you can avoid ruining it for me and the other dedicated fans waiting patiently until Saturday, then we'll proceed with the mod.

But if I stumble across a snippet, a morsel of info on it in the forums, via personal mail or through any other means, I'll quit the mod. I'll pull it down, I'll simply stop doing it. Spyduck and I will work together to enjoy the fruits of our labour and it will never see the light of day.

Warning now out there.

I've disabled comments on here and may even shut down the forum if anything dodgy surfaces over the next 5 days.

Once the show has aired, we'll update regarding the mod accordingly.

5 days and we find out what the hell the past 50 years have been about.

Demeggy